St. Mary's Church, Dublin is a former Church of Ireland building in Mary Street, Dublin. Dating from the 17th century, the building was designed by Sir William Robinson, and is notable as the first Dublin church to be built with galleries. The organ of the church was built by Renatus Harris. Arthur Guinness was married here in 1761, and the baptisms of Theobald Wolfe Tone (1763) and Sean O'Casey (1880) also took place here.
The church closed in 1986 and became a retail outlet. It was later converted to use as a pub and restaurant. Originally named the "John M. Keating Bar", the pub changed hands in 2007 and is now simply called "The Church". The adjoining churchyard was converted into a public park, Wolfe Tone Park, where the gravestones can be seen stacked up at the southern end.